- Barbara A. Breshock '79, Arnett, W.Va.
- Harold Kenneth Skidmore '51, '68, Centralia, W.Va.
- Russ Richardson, Weston, W.Va.
- Richard V. Snuffer II '77, Surveyor, W.Va.
- Robert James Young (dec.), former professor and plant pathology researcher, Grafton, W.Va
For tickets to the event, which begins with a reception at 5 p.m. followed by a dinner at 6 p.m., contact Denise Hunnell or any of the other contacts listed in the full news release from the West Virginia Department of Agriculture. Tickets are $35 each; the deadline to RSVP is July 6.
CONTACT: Crescent Gallagher, Communications Director, West Virginia Dept. of Agriculture 304-380-3922; firstname.lastname@example.org