West Virginia University’s Organic Research Farm is among the largest certified organic research farms dedicated to teaching, research and outreach. It provides a forum to link discovery with application, and research and teaching efforts support an increasing number of organic growers and gardeners. It also serves as a living classroom for undergraduate and graduate student learning and collaborative research endeavors involving a wide variety of academic disciplines offered by WVU.
- Office, shop and storage building
- Livestock handling facility
- Barn for machine storage
- Long-term organic farming systems research
- Understanding habitat use by brown marmorated stink bugs
- Creeping thistle control
- High-tannin forages for organic sheep health