Adjunct Faculty of Plant and Soil Sciences
- Leskey, T.C. and A.L. Nielsen. 2018. The impact of the invasive brown marmorated stink bug in North America and Europe: history, biology, ecology, and management. Annual Review of Entomology. (in press).
- Rice, K.B., B.D. Short and T.C. Leskey. 2017. Development of an attract and kill strategy for Drosophila suzukii (Diptera: Drosophilidae): evaluation of attracticidal spheres under laboratory and field conditions. Journal of Economic Entomology. 110: 535-542
- Short, B.D., A. Khrimian, T.C. Leskey. 2017. Pheromone-based decision support tools for management of Halyomorpha halys in apple orchards: development of a trap-based treatment threshold. Journal of Pest Science. 90: 1191-1204.
- Morrison, III W.R., D.-H. Lee, B. Short, A. Khrimian, and T.C. Leskey. 2016. Establishing the behavioral basis for an attract-and-kill strategy to manage the invasive Halyomorpha halys in apple orchards. Journal of Pest Science. 89: 81-96
- Leskey, T.C., A. Agnello, J.C. Bergh, G.P. Dively, G.C. Hamilton, P. Jentsch, A. Khrimian, G. Krawczyk, T.P. Kuhar, D-H. Lee, W.R. Morrison III, D.F. Polk, C. Rodriguez-Saona, P.W. Shearer, B.D. Short, P.M. Shrewsbury, J.F. Walgenbach, D.C. Weber, C. Welty, J. Whalen, N. Wiman, and F. Zaman. 2015. Attraction of the invasive Halyomorpha halys (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) to traps baited with semiochemical stimuli across the United States. Environmental Entomology. 44: 746-756.