Professor of Reproductive Physiology
Dr. Robert Dailey is the Davis-Michael Coordinator and helps chairs the reproductive physiology program. As the D-M Coordinator, Dr. Dailey is responsible for developing all activities including the seminar series, internships and thesis projects. He splits his time, half teaching in the Reproductive Physiology and Animal and Nutritional Sciences Programs and half advising Davis-Michael Scholars.
- Berg, M., Franko, J. L., Holaskova, I., Schafer, R., Dailey, R. A. (in press). Propanil alters reproductive hormones and immune cell populations in female mice 24 hours after exposure.. Morgantown: Society of Toxicology.
- Graham, M. R., Bowdridge, E. C., Bowdridge, S. A., Holaskova, I., Elsasser, T. H., Dailey, R. (2018). Effect of lipopolysaccharide-induced immune responses on pregnancy loss in ewes. (vol. 08, pp. 421-431). Wuhan: Open Journal of Animal Science. https://file.scirp.org/Html/5-1400704_87905.htm
- Hadfield, J. M., Bowdridge, E. C., Holaskova, I., Elsasser, T. H., Dailey, R. (2018). Breed-specific differences in the immune response to lipopolysaccharide in ewes. Journal of Animal Science (4th ed., vol. 81, pp. 4220-4228). Champaign, Illinois: Journal of Animal Sciences. https://doi.org/10.2527/2003.814912x
- Butler, W. R., Schneider, A., Silveira, P. A.S., Townson, D. H., Tsang, P. C.W., Dailey, R. A., Ott, T. L., Pate, J. L. (2018). Effects of polymorphisms in GHR, IGF-I and TNFα genes on fertility in lactating dairy cows. . Journal of Dairy Science.
- Nikpour, H., Bowdridge, E. C., Dailey, R. A. (2017). Effect of Sex and Catheter on Cortisol Levels and Leukocytes Following LPS Challenge in Sheep. Biology of Reproduction. Society for Study of Reproduction 50th Annual Meeting.
- Bowdridge, E. C., Dailey, R. A. (2017). Systemic LPS Challenge during Early Pregnancy in Sheep Stimulates Expression of Pro-Inflammatory Genes in the Uterus. 99th Annual meeting of The Endocrine Society. April 1-4 Orlando Fl.. Endocrinology.