Important Ceremony Information
- Check-in for graduates will be in the Basketball Practice Facility beginning at 3:30 p.m.
- Graduates must check-in to receive a readers card and to assemble for the processional
- Tickets are not necessary. Please invite your family and friends
- This will be the only graduation ceremony opportunity for Davis College graduates. There will be no full WVU ceremony.
- Cap and gowns are required and can be purchased at the WVU Bookstore or the Book Exchange.
- Persons needing a disability-related accommodation to participate in this event should contact WVU Accessibility Services at 304-293-6700.
Davis College Tassel Colors
- Undergraduate students should check with their academic advisor to make sure they have a clean Degree Works audit. No student can graduate unless all requirements for their degree have been met and completed on Degree Works.
- Diplomas will be mailed out mid-late June.
- If you have applied to graduate in May, no additional application is needed to participate in the Davis College ceremony.
- Undergraduate students who are not participating in the commencement ceremony but are graduating in May, please complete a non-attending form in 4104 Agricultural Sciences Building.
For complete details on Commencement weekend activities, visit WVU Commencement.