Skip to main content
Professor of Wood Science & Technology
- Nkansah K., O. Adedipe,
B. Dawson-Andoh, E. Atta-Obeng, J. Slahor and L. Osborn. 2015. Determination
of concentration of ACQ wood preservatives components by UV-Visible spectroscopy
coupled with multivariate data analysis.
Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 147: 157-166.
- Tidwell, J. E.,
B. Dawson-Andoh, E. O. Adedipe, K. Nkansah and M. J. Dietz. Can Near-Infrared
spectroscopy detect and differentiate implant-associated biofilms? 2015.
Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. DOI.1007/s11999-015-44971-1
- Seehra M., S. K. Pyapalli, J. Poston, E. Atta-Obeng and
B. Dawson-Andoh. 2015. Hydrothermal conversion of commercial lignin to carbonaceous
J. Indian Acad. Wood Sci. 12 (1): 29-36
- Adedipe O. E and
B. Dawson-Andoh. 2012. Rapid separation of three Canadian Softwoods with
Journal of Wood Science and Technology Journal
- Cody, R.B., A.J. Dane,
B. Dawson-Andoh, E.O. Adedipe, and K. Nkansah. 2012. Rapid classification
of White Oak and Northern Red Oak by using Pyrolysis Direct Analysis in Real
Time (DART™) and Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry.
J. Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 95: 134-137.
- Chemistry, chemical analysis, characterization and processing of lignocellulose
- Fungi-mediated processing of lignocellulose and biomaterials
- Biodeterioration/protection of lignocellulose and biomaterials
- Waste-steams – characterization and valorization